Friday, February 8, 2008

I made it to Round Two!!

The results for the Last Man Standing 3 competition were announced last night and I'll be moving on to the next round. The competition was fierce and it will only get more intense from here. But, there's nothing like some healthy competition to make your best work. I'm looking forward to the next topic which should be announced soon.

In the meantime, I'm working on a new digital piece. Here is the sketch and the work so far. There is still a ways to go, but my goal is to finish it before the next round of LMS3 begins.






2 comments:

Billy said...

Yo, Kim!
Thought I'd be the first one to make a comment on your blog. This new piece is awesome. Can't wait to see the finished product.

K. Feigenbaum said...

Thanks, Billy. Now go update your blog so I can return the favor. I want to see some new art! Thanks for stopping by.