Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Warlord Prints Now On Sale

The three pieces that were created for the collectible card game "Warlord" are now available for purchase on Etsy. Purchasing from Etsy is secure and easy, but you must sign up for an account. If you do not wish to sign up for an Etsy account, please contact me at darktreestudios@yahoo.com and let me know what print you would like - include "Warlord Print Order" in the subject. Each print costs $10 plus $2 for shipping/handling via USPS for US orders. If you live outside the US, you will have to contact me for a quote. At this time, I only take payments through PayPal.

I print all of my own prints on premium glossy photo paper with HP Vivera ink. Each images is signed and titled with archival black ink. All prints are shipped flat and are enclosed in an acetate envelope with cardboard backing.



Fire Seeds, Incessant Waves, Flying Carpet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim! Obviously things are going wonderful for you right now and I am glad. I really like what you have been producing lately. You seem to be in a reorg/transition with the business side of illustration. Your portfolio site changes are great and changing your header image really has added impact to the design. Good luck with sales on etsy etc. I can't wait to see some more good stuff from you. Take care.