Thursday, June 2, 2011

Convention and Festival this Weekend!

Hey folks, it's been way too long since I've posted and I'm sure many of you feel abandoned. Well, now's your chance to get all the attention you crave (and pick up some cool art, too). I'll be showing at Heroes Con in Charlotte, NC this Saturday and Sunday. I'll have a selection of prints available and will be taking commissions as well. I will also be catching up with fellow artists Billy Fowler and Adam Goudelock, who will also be plying their wares.

If you can't be bothered to go to NC, maybe you will bother to go to Atlanta for the Artlantis Festival this Saturday. My doppelganger with a beard, Beau Raymond, will be selling art and making merriment in my stead. Several of my original pieces will be for sale in addition to a variety of prints. There will be heaping ton of cool artists showing, so make the trip downtown!

 Goblin Grub
Mixed Media

No comments: