Saturday, July 5, 2008

Choco Sketch

Now that I have had some time to recover from Heroes Con, it's time for an update! The convention was an absolute blast. There were a ton of excellent artists in attendance. The best part was having the chance to meet with them and talk about art and other random stuff. Some fellow CA participants were also there (Hi, Wheezy!).

For some reason I was completely enamored with Chocobo-like giant birds for that weekend and sketched many different forms. They even started morphing into dinosaurs the longer I drew them. This is one of the sketches I fiddled around with at the latest CA sketch meet:



Also, it's been a while since I've sketched on the Wacom. I did this very quick (about 15 min) dragon sketch to get warmed up.





1 comment:

Mountain View Sewing Machine Repair said...

Interesting post, I enjoyed read this.